Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Day


It's starting to get chill and damp here in Manila so I decided to wear these to school.


Pullover from Korea (Mom's gift) | Black Chinos from Bench | Boots from Call It Spring |
Casual Black Metal Watch from Fossil| 

I was kinda lazy to mix and match some colors so I went to the easy one, go monochromatic. Plus a black monochromatic outfit would match the gloomy skies ha!

I actually bought those pants the night before because I was really struggling with my wardrobe. Studying at school with no uniform does have its down side. Everyday is a battlefield; when you got out of the showers and in front of your closet -- that's the struggle. Even though you've got your closet full you'll still be there standing in front of it saying "I've got nothing to wear."

Anyways I've got this pair of chinos for less than 500 Php because it was on sale (Thank God for Sale Season) and another pair for 900php. It was my first time to try Chinos from Bench and they're pretty comfortable. Though I had some problems with the fitting since it was too long for me so I've got it altered.


And this has got to be one of my most used pair of shoes. I bought it as a gift for myself at Call It Spring. I love their shoes. Every time I enter their store it feels like heaven. Their brand is not really known here in the Philippines, they have branches at Greenbelt and Newport (RWM). 


If you're wondering why I have David Nicholl's novel in my hand it is because I finally finished it; Dex and Em, Em and Dex. I've seen the movie before I've even read the book which was kinda frustrating since you already know the plot. But the book has a different way to let you see things. I just love how it was written.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment